When I say I am short, I mean I am a minion. My height is certainly not something you would enjoy, so if you don’t have anything to Thank God for, here’s one. If you’re above 5’5 feet, BE GRATEFUL.
Here’s a list of short people problems
- Watching only half the movie because you can’t see the entire screen.
- Group selfies? Only your hair show…that is if you stand on your toes.
- Hugs are awkward. Especially with taller girls. *shudders*
- You can never reach anything in your kitchen cabinets.
- You have chronic neck ache from constantly looking at taller people.
- People think you’re 12 all the time.
- There is no way jumpsuits will ever look good on you.
- Gowns? In your dreams.
Well to be honest, sometimes being short is fun too. We can wear heals without looking like King Kong, and hugs…the best. Also, shortness is cuteness ❤
So all problems aside, I am loving my height and smiling because hell, the best things come in short packages.